Click HERE to Sign up!
Explore the winter wonderland of the Southern Alps New Zealand while learning panoramic photography the exciting way – capturing some of New Zealand’s best views with panoramic pioneers Timothy Poulton, Chris Collacott and Bruce Hood.
Our exclusive Epic New Zealand Panoramic Photography Workshop is a highly unique 5 day course around the stunning South Island that allows photographers from amateurs through to semi-professionals to learn how to capture professional quality panoramic landscape photographs in an epic environment.
Instead of learning in a boring classroom environment, photographers are escorted around New Zealand in massive 4x4’s and taught essential modern panoramic photography skills while visiting stunning locations at the best times.
Workshops are limited to only 4 participants per instructor to ensure everyone gets plenty of 1 on 1 tuition from the team at each location.
Photography Workshop Highlights
• Visit off the beaten track locations at sunrise, Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook and many other exciting winter locations.
• Discover secret locations that offer fantastic photographic opportunities.
• Receive personal photography tuition at each location from the team.
• Group technical sessions allow you to learn photography in a small group environment.
• 5 Star accommodation and snow shoes provided
• Workshops are limited to only 4 people per instructor
• How to find the "nodal" point to eliminate parallax
• Critical camera settings required for the consistency needed for high quality panoramic photographs
• How to capture single and multi-row panoramic scenes -- we will visit multiple locations!
• How to prepare your images for "stitching" (combining them into one single image)
• Best practices for stitching to ensure the highest quality end result
• Final post processing (You will need to bring in your own laptop with Adobe Photoshop CC installed)
• Unique (Tilt Shift) panoramic photography
• Massive multi-row stitching
• Photography Workshop Features
• Digital OR Film Camera (Digital is preferred as it allows for on-location photo critique)
• Alpine hiking boots
• Suitable clothing for winter weather conditions.
Amateur and semi-pro photographers
WEATHER | SUN
July - Temps 10/-15C Sunrise 7:00/Sunset 5:30
5 days | 4 nights 4-star hotels, local transportation
Items of a personal nature, food, drinks, clothing and insurance
Hiking Boots and Alpine Weather clothing
Arrival & Departure Airport: Christchurch, Transfer time to hotel 2 hours
Strenuous - These are tours which may include demanding levels of walking, including some prolonged or steep ascents and descents. Rough terrain (off the beaten track) may well be encountered. A reasonable level of health fitness is required for these trips.
Please contact the office by email with questions relating to any tour.
As every tour is different, this gives us the opportunity to respond personally and specifically.