Explore the winter wonderland of the Southern Alps New Zealand while learning panoramic photography the exciting way – capturing some of New Zealand’s best views with panoramic pioneer Timothy Poulton. and Chris Collacott.
Our exclusive New Zealand Panoramic Photography Workshop is a highly unique 6 day course around the stunning South Island that allows photographers from amateurs through to semi-professionals to learn how to capture professional quality panoramic landscape photographs in an epic environment.
Instead of learning in a boring classroom environment, photographers are escorted around New Zealand and taught essential modern panoramic photography skills while visiting stunning locations.
Photography Workshop Highlights
• Visit locations at Sunrise, Sunset and Astro around Lake Tekapo, Mt Cook and Wanaka
• Receive personal photography tuition at each location from Timothy Poulton and Chris Collacott
• Group technical sessions allow you to learn photography in a small group environment.
• 5 Star accommodation
• How to find the "nodal" point to eliminate parallax
• Critical camera settings required for the consistency needed for high quality panoramic photographs
• How to capture single and multi-row panoramic scenes.
• How to prepare your images for "stitching" (combining them into one single image)
• Best practices for stitching to ensure the highest quality end result
• Final post processing (You will need to bring in your own laptop with Adobe Photoshop CC installed)
• Unique (Tilt Shift) panoramic photography
Timothy Poulton & Chris Collacott
Amateur and semi-pro photographers
WEATHER | SUN
July - Temps 10/-15C Sunrise 7:00/Sunset 5:30
10 Days - 4-star hotels (twin share), local transportation and Heli Ride (charges apply, weather permitted).
Items of a personal nature, food, drinks, clothing and insurance
Hiking Boots and Alpine Weather clothing
Arrival & Departure Airport: Christchurch, Transfer time to hotel 2 hours
Medium - These are tours which may include walking, including some prolonged or mild ascents and descents.
A reasonable level of health fitness is required for these trips.
Please contact the office by email with questions relating to any tour.
As every tour is different, this gives us the opportunity to respond personally and specifically.